Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Really cool!

Very nice movie, funny as always, and nice graphic effects. I liked the music, mainly the pokemon part, hehe.
The movie kept and improved the quality of the Charlie series ;D

Diagnose +1 Ep2 Diagnose +1 Ep2

Still a nice job

I could notice that you improved your walking technique, much better than the one on the first ep, I wonder how long you took to animate both chapters, I think they could be a little longer, but keep the good work!

Diagnose +1 Ep1 Diagnose +1 Ep1

That was creepy

It scared the hell out of me, the background and your dream, maybe nightmare is a better word, though the drawings were simple.
As it was your first animation I feel free to say that there is a tutorial for "flash walking". let's say.
Very interesting work!

Tomb Raider - Iris (ep:3) Tomb Raider - Iris (ep:3)

That's it!

Let's show our potential, I mean, temos mesmo que mostrar nosso potencial! Muito boa animação, principalmente os desenhos, bastante detalhados, Lara Croft fico muito parecida com a Angelina Julie, Pedro Filho fez um bom trabalho, e tu fez o mesmo com a animação! Ta muito boa mesmo! Quer dizer, it's really a good animation! Smooth!
And what's the name of the music? Please respond my review if you are reading this :)

I am Pro-Turkey E-Card I am Pro-Turkey E-Card

FInally!

That's the right thing! Let's save the turkeys! But let's not forget the cows and the pigs! Every animal has a heart! And for those who say that "we are on the top of the food chain", think a little... We are there not because we are stronger, and because we are smarter, and let's use our inteligence to eat vegetables and save the world!
Eventhough I am a big meat eater, we need to change our habits people! Let's save the turkeys!
By the way, nice animation :D

Nobadon & The Little Girl Nobadon & The Little Girl

Very nice :]

Very well made, good graphics, very colorful, and the music fits well, as you said.
The "adventure" was very funny, a little non-sense, but that;s what make it funny.
Btw, Nobadon is a dinosaur or a dragon? Just wondering :D

-Renewed- -Renewed-

Pretty nice

Nice animation, I like that music btw, and if you made it longer it surely would be really great! That's the reason I am giving you a five ;P
Make it longer :D

uglyslug responds:

Alright, high five!

MilkShake Land Ep 2 [FR] MilkShake Land Ep 2 [FR]

Just one problem

PLEASE TRANSLATE IT!

The Child soldier The Child soldier

Nice animation

The drawings are very good, the sound was used only when necessary, and well... I just won't give you a 10 because reality always depress me, cos things like that happen... And we can't close our eyes to the reality, eventhough it's painful sometimes...
And no, I am not an emo :P

Owned by Brazil Owned by Brazil

Very cool man

I mean... Quer dizer... Bem legal mesmo cara :D
Animaçao bem bacana, background legal, nao conheço a musica mas tambem gostei, qualquer coisa ae, mante um contato :]