Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Really cool!

Very nice movie, funny as always, and nice graphic effects. I liked the music, mainly the pokemon part, hehe.
The movie kept and improved the quality of the Charlie series ;D

Diagnose +1 Ep2 Diagnose +1 Ep2

Still a nice job

I could notice that you improved your walking technique, much better than the one on the first ep, I wonder how long you took to animate both chapters, I think they could be a little longer, but keep the good work!

Diagnose +1 Ep1 Diagnose +1 Ep1

That was creepy

It scared the hell out of me, the background and your dream, maybe nightmare is a better word, though the drawings were simple.
As it was your first animation I feel free to say that there is a tutorial for "flash walking". let's say.
Very interesting work!

Brazilian Flash Ranking Brazilian Flash Ranking

Bacana!

Realmente estimulante! Eu peguei um trial de 30 dias da versao 6.0 com um cara dos EUA, deu pra aprende algumas coisas e eu fiz algumas animaçoes, duas passaram no portal, soh q com score bem baxo e animaçao sem som, por que eu ainda nao sabia direito como faze. Se quiser dar uma olhada nas animaçoes e me coloca no ranking eu ficaria realmente honrado! Nao sei se a qualidade do flash tambem é quisito pra entra no ranking, só espero que nao :P

4 pointless games in 1 4 pointless games in 1

Pretty cool

for something made by tutorials, though the ball was pretty heavy, it badly bounces, it was the first time i playeg a game with a REAL maze, at least in size...
And I thought something was going to happen when I got to the end of the maze, like a "Congratulations, you won!"!
By the way, nice music xD

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

I love this game :]

I just love composing som punkness, and this is the best gadget game of NG... Anyway, here is a very punk music:
1---876-6-6-6-872---2-783---6-6---6-6 -6-6-6-8---6-6-866-6-4-5-866-0---876-